|Zimbra Collaboration Suite|
Zimbra mail is one of the most advance and customize email solutions available for business today. Based on the Ajax mailing system, it offers one of the unmatched dedicated email server interface that help enterprises to share and store large volume of significant data and information in a much faster and secure way. The complete Zimbra Collaboration Suite provides a large collection of options, features and tool-kits that makes the overall user`s working style smooth and increases the business performance.
Some Major Key Reasons of Using Zimbra Are:
- Open source mailing software with multi-domain support.
- Easy migration of Mails, Attachments, Documents, Calenders, Contacts etc.
- Less cost of ownership (no license needed to support Zimbra).
- Compatible on all iPhone, ActiveSync, and Blackberry.
- Spam Assassin and DSPAM filter for spam protection.
- Advance search functions and completely indexed mailing store.
- Support all major desktop clients (MS Outlook, Pegasus, Thunderbird, Seamonkey etc).
End-User Features of Zimbra:
- Gives the entire lab one directory solution, global address list and shared room resources.
- Users have option to see each other schedule while working on Zimbra.
- Users can integrate Emails, Calendars, Attachments, Files etc.
- Facility to access the mails even without internet connection.
- Facility to save the favourite searches and with option to search within 200 attachments.
- Easy and secure management of large mail box, conversations, search folders etc.
- Upload and access files from any browser.
Administrative Features of Zimbra:
- Cross-platform enterprise-class functionality.
- Real-time backup and restore with extensive command line interface and Ajax admin console.
- Web scalability, hierarchical storage management, and single attachment store make for economical deployment.
- Facility to customize zimbra suite and integrate it with other enterprise applications via web.
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook, MS Exchange and Active Directory.
- Share and manage Inbox, Files, Documents, Contacts and Schedules.
- Customers and partners may develop their own or use existing from the open source community.
- Bulk user provisioning and policy management